»📦 Free Shipping(Lower 48) & No Sales Tax(Except CA)
»✅ Lowest Price Guarantee: Find a Lower Price? We'll Beat It!
»📞 Call Now, Talk with an Expert | 1-725-888-8644
The benefits of climbing rope are no longer the exclusive province of elite athletes with the RX2500D DUAL STATION. Now, safe and effective rope-pulling group exercise is available to athletes, students, fitness enthusiasts, and even for injury-rehabilitation purposes. No need to worry about the risks and inconvenience of hanging rope from the ceiling. The seat offers added stability and safety, and it is removable for wheelchair accessibility. Intelligent progressive resistance™ adjusts to the needs of users of all fitness levels.
Automatically adjusts resistance from 10lbs up to 200lbs, based on pulling speed and intensity
GET A GRIP on our durable and pliable, polyester-weaved rope. Soft on hands and easy-to-clean. Available in black or burgundy-black colors.
8-position pop-pin enables vertical, horizontal & diagonal pull configurations for a full-body workout
LCD display tracks time, speed (ft/ min), distance (total feet pulled), calories, and scan mode. Works independent of HIPERVISION
Standard ADA compliant removable seat and transport wheels for easy unit positioning
|Length||50” (127 cm)|
|Width||72” (183 cm)|
|Height||91” (231 cm)|
|Weight||280 lb (127 kg)|
• Dual-Station vertical rope trainer with adjustable pulleys
• Space saver, compact design (great corner unit), and ADA compliant
• Removable cushioned seat for sitting and standing rope pulls
• Excellent for group training, CrossFit, functional training, and HIIT
• Standard Features: LCD Display, Hipervision Fitness App, iPad Mini Bracket
• Compatible with our RXB2 Rope Training Flat Bench (Not included)
RX2500D | DUAL-STATION | ROPEFLEX