»📦 Free Shipping(Lower 48) & No Sales Tax(Except CA)
»✅ Lowest Price Guarantee: Find a Lower Price? We'll Beat It!
»📞 Call Now, Talk with an Expert | 1-725-888-8644
Add style and warmth to your patio, with Bromic’s Platinum Gas range. This powerful heater combines elegant design with industry-leading technology. With its signature ceramic fascia in a sleek black finish, the Bromic Platinum Gas will not only look great on your wall or ceiling but will also quickly project radiant heat deep into your outdoor area (up to 215ft2) while adding an extra layer of comfort with its soft red glow.
The Platinum Gas series successfully overcomes winds of up to 12mph, keeping you and your guests warm in any condition.
|MODEL NUMBER||300 SERIES||500 SERIES||300 SERIES||500 SERIES|
|COLOR||BLACK | STAINLESS||BLACK | STAINLESS||BLACK | STAINLESS||BLACK | STAINLESS|
|MINIMUM FLOOR CLEARANCE||96”||96”||96”||96”|
|OUTPUT||23,600 BTU||39,800 BTU||23,600 BTU||39,800 BTU|
What is supplied with the mounted gas heaters?
- All our Smart-Heat gas heaters come with wall mount brackets. Ceiling poles, deflectors, and controllers can be purchased as additional accessories.
Can I install the heater myself?
- No, our Bromic Smart-Heat gas heaters need to be installed by a licensed technician.
Do the gas heaters require an electrical supply?
- Yes, these heaters have an electric ignition which requires an electrical supply.
How can I control the heater?
- We recommend adding the Bromic On/Off controller and wireless remote, so the heater can be turned off and on from the comfort of your home. Alternatively, the heater can also be controlled via a standard wall switch.
Can I adjust the heat output on the gas heaters?
- Our gas heaters are on/off only. If you're looking for a dimmable option, then we would recommend our Bromic electric heaters, which allow for more precise control over the heat output.
Is the heater supplied with a heat deflector?
- No. Heat deflectors are available as an additional accessory.
Does the heater come with a cover?
- No, we do not offer cover for our fixed installed heaters as these present a fire hazard as there is a risk the heater might get accidentally switched on with the cover on.
Can this heater be connected to a smart home or building automation system?
- Yes, the heater can be connected to smart home and building technology, provided the system has been fitted with an RS232 port. For this, you require our On/Off Controller and our Bromic Smart-Heat Link RS232 plugin.