Fire & Water
Shelters & Structures
Our Backyard Brands
Fire & Water
Shelters & Structures
Our Backyard Brands
»📦 Free Shipping(Lower 48) & No Sales Tax(Except CA)
»✅ Lowest Price Guarantee: Find a Lower Price? We'll Beat It!
»📞 Call Now, Talk with an Expert | 1-725-888-8644
The Amerec AK28 is designed for home and day spa steam baths up to 900 adjusted cubic feet (ACF).
The AK28 is made up of dual generators in tandem (two 14kw generators). Each generator features a stainless-steel tank, industrial-grade heating elements, durable electronic components, an electronic water-level control system, and a variety of other innovative features.
|Minimum Adjusted Cubic Feet||900|
|Maximum Adjusted Cubic Feet||1100|
|Kilowatt Rating (KW)||28KW|
|Shipping Weight (Lbs.)||70 lbs|
|AC Voltage||240V AC|
|DC Voltage||5V DC|
|Water Supply Connection||(2) 3/8" NPT|
|Generator Steam Line Connection||(2) 1/2" NPT|
|Steam Head Connection||(2) 1/2" NPT|
|Drain Connection||(2) 3/4" NPT|
|Safety Relief Valve Connection||(2) 3/4" NPT|
|Safety Relief Valve PSIG||(2) 10 PSIG|
|Control "Rough In" Cut Out||2-3/8" Diameter|
|Control Sensor Cable||25', 2 Conductor, 22 AWG, Shielded Cable|
|Control Sensor "Rough In" Cut Out||7/8" Diameter|
|Generator Control Connection||8 Pin, Snap-In Connector|
|Generator Control Cable||25', 8 Conductor, 28 AWG, Shielded Cable|
|Width In Inches||(2) 16-1/2"|
|Depth In Inches||(2) 6-1/4"|
|Height In Inches||(2) 15"|
Standard Shipping is always Free!
Our base "Curb-side" Pickup shipping is always completely free!
There are other options available, however. We also offer:
- Threshold Shipping: The item will be unloaded, and brought to your doorway or nearest covered area.
- White Glove Delivery - this includes the item being brought into your room of choice, minor assembly, and all boxes and packaging removed from your house! Some exceptions apply - the specific level of service depends on the product you have ordered. If you would like more information, please contact us about your specific product of interest.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will I know my order has shipped?
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment. If, for some reason, there is a delay in stock, we will contact you before accepting payment.
When will my order ship?
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 2-5 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
No Shipping outside the lower 48 in USA.
Our Shipping Partners
TYLOHELO INC. warrants that AMEREC Steam Generators, Sauna Heaters, Sauna Rooms and Temperature Controls (warranted products) are free of manufacturing defects both as to workmanship and material and will replace or repair defective parts or equipment for the period of time and in accordance with the conditions set forth below:
1. Applicability. This warranty applies when the warranted product (a) is installed in accordance with installation instructions provided, (b) is properly and reasonably maintained, and (c) has not been subjected to damage, misuse, abuse, poor water conditions, freezing, flood, fire, lightning or other acts of God. This warranty does not apply to product sold in "as is" or damaged condition. This warranty applies to generators and controls purchased after April 1, 2012.
2. Registration. This warranty becomes valid only after completing our online registration form below or after the Limited Warranty Registration form, provided with this warranty, is completely filled in and signed by the original purchaser and sent to AMEREC within sixty (60) days from the date of original installation. This warranty is non-transferable and shall extend only to the original purchaser.
3. Duration of Warranty. AMEREC or its authorized representative will provide parts to replace those with manufacturing or workmanship defects for a period of five (5) years from the date of original installation, except when the warranted product is installed in commercial locations such as clubs, condominiums, apartments, spas or military facilities. In commercial locations, AMEREC or its authorized representative will provide parts to replace those with manufacturing or workmanship defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of original installation.
Additionally, for non-commercial locations in the United States and Canada AMEREC or its authorized representative will provide reasonable labor to replace defective parts for a period of two (2) years from the date of original installation. After the initial 2 year period, AMEREC offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on parts for all residential steam generators (excluding controls). AMEREC will repair the generator free of charge after it has been disconnected and returned to AMEREC's factory. The generator is to be shipped freight prepaid and AMEREC will return the repaired generator freight prepaid back to the customer.
4. Warranty Work. All warranty work must be (a) authorized by AMEREC before it is performed; and (b) performed only by authorized AMEREC representatives. This warranty shall not apply to any charges for parts or labor incurred before receiving approval by AMEREC.
5. Return Authorization Number. A return authorization number assigned by an AMEREC representative must be clearly marked on the carton used to return the product to AMEREC's factory. Parts which are returned without a Return Authorization Number may not be repaired or replaced.
6. Procedure. Requests for repair or replacement, a return authorization number, or warranty information should be directed to AudaciaHome by calling (725) 444-4689, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shipping costs for return of replacement product or parts to the purchaser will be at the expense of the purchaser.
7. Limitations, Exclusions, and Remedies. There are no warranties which extend beyond the descriptions of the face hereof. This limited warranty is in lieu of all warranties, expressed or implied, and of all other obligations or liabilities on the part of AMEREC. There shall be no implied warranty of merchantability. AMEREC neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume for it any other obligation or liability in connection with the sale of its products.
Damages for breach of this warranty shall not exceed the lesser of the cost of repair or replacement. Repair or replacement shall be the exclusive remedy available to the purchaser.
Under no circumstances shall AMEREC be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for any special, indirect, secondary, incidental, or consequential damage of any nature to any person or property arising directly or indirectly out of the use or inability to use a warranted product.
Some States do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
8. Disputes. Any lawsuit alleging breach of this limited warranty shall be commenced within one year from the date of breach. In addition, any such lawsuit may be commenced only in Wright County, Minnesota.
9. Warranty Disclaimers. This warranty is void if alterations have been made in the physical construction of the product. Alterations include but are not limited to, changing any electrical component, adding additional time or temperature devices, or using these products with non-TYLOHELO INC. components such as unauthorized rocks. The steam generator warranty is void if connected to a water system with high mineral content. The sauna heater and or control warranty is void if installed in a sauna room with a shower. The use of swimming pool or spa water on sauna heaters will void the warranty.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from State to State.
Mistakes happen! We want to reduce the expense of every error. We accept returns for any uninstalled stock item and will not charge a restocking fee for 30 days.
We have designed our products to last and to deliver years of reliable service. Thanks to that, we can afford to back them with the most complete warranty in the industry.
All component parts are covered for five years from the date of installation. That includes controls and accessories as well. For up to two years from the date of installation, we provide in-home labor for products installed in private residences. Thanks to our network of authorized repair agents throughout the U.S and Canada, we will never leave you hanging.
The undersigned hereby acknowledges the receipt of AMEREC Limited Lifetime Warranty and affirms that the date of installation was (as indicated on form below), further that installation of the equipment has been completed according to the AMEREC installation instructions furnished with the equipment and that I have read, understand and agree to the condition and terms of the AMEREC Limited Lifetime Warranty in its entirety.
Subscribe to the Audacia Home Newsletter Today! We promise no more than 1 email per week.